Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dark and bright mani

Todays mani. Simple yet satisfying! I am not feeling that great today.  Its been a long and tedious day. Since I have been sick and I wanted to do something dark, but cute!
Starting off with my base coats, I use two one, one is a mega growth serum by Arissa the other is Orly Bonder..
   I have two accent nails and the rest are plain black Wet n Wild polish which is Ebony hates chris. Yes that's the name of the polish!
  The accent nail in solid gold: sinful colors in Paris. This is my last bottle and im tryjng to milk it for all I can. I love how thick it is and isnt very sheer. Really gives my nail that extra pop!
The second accent nail has the wet n wild Ebony hates chris as a bottom coat and on top I have the Revlon nail sticky! I cut it to make the strip in the middle! Added my top coat Seche Vite and tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment